There are web applications for almost everything. We use web applications for everything we do on our laptops, desktops, etc.
Who makes these web applications?
Some web designers design the appearance of applications and make them appealing. Also, there are back-end developers who provide the functionality of the applications.
Some professionals master both technologies and are responsible for the entire web application.
Web development is a broad field that deals with design, back-end development, and database technologies. To fully understand this process, you need someone skilled in everything from the front end to the back end and database technology. A full-stack developer must ensure reliability and efficiency in any web application.
Some of the critical database techniques include MongoDB, Oracle, and SQL.
Other important concepts to master to excel in full-stack development include version control systems such as Github, Git, Subversion, and web hosting platforms. These platforms enable you to deploy your applications on the cloud to be accessed via www. Some popular cloud platforms include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and more.
The demand for full-stack developers is increasing with the increase in web application requirements. Know. There was a massive 21% rise in the demand for full-stack developers worldwide in 2021.
To launch or advance your career in this domain, you can take a java full-stack developer course and start developing your web applications.
In this article, you will go through the best online courses that enable you to Learn Full Stack Development in Java Online and make an impact on your organization.
Top Courses to Learn Full-Stack Development
- Full Stack Developer Java Developer by Simplilearn
This online course by one of the best online training providers in the market, Simplilearn, is ranked the #1 Coding Bootcamp by career karma. This full-stack java developer program is an intense Bootcamp that offers an entire suite of software development skills.
This full-stack java developer program is specifically designed to provide you with the essence of full-stack technologies and frameworks, middleware, and back-end Java web developer technologies. This course teaches you how to develop an end-to-end application, deploy and test code, store data using MongoDB or other database systems, and much more.
Key Features of this course include:
- Eight times higher engagement in live classes that are conducted by industry experts active in their domain
- Start building real-world applications for big names such as Walmart, Amazon, etc
- You will learn more than 30 cutting-edge tools used in web development, including Java, SQL, Python, databases, and more.
- You will get to start developing your web applications from Day 1 with hands-on practice with all essential tools and techniques.
- Career mentoring sessions are also conducted by industry experts, and that too through live and interactive sessions
- On course completion, you will get a certification from Simplilearn and also industry-recognized certification
The tools covered in this course include:
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- HTML5 (HyperText Markup Language)
The skills covered in this course are:
- Hibernate and JPA
- SOAP and REST
- Spring Core 5.0
- HTML5 and CSS3
Apart from these, you will get to work on around three industry projects that make this course worth a try.
- Entire Stack Developer Course by Scaler Academy
This course by Scaler Academy boasts of a structured curriculum and also instructors who are industry veterans. This certification program is specifically designed to provide you with the following:
- In-depth knowledge of front-end development tools that enable you to create rich and interactive user interfaces
- Server-side development tools which enable you to create scalable and potential websites and also back-end APIs
- You will be able to work as Reliability Engineer, Full Stack Developer, and Software Engineer by completing this course
- This training program includes critical areas such as object-oriented programming, GIT profiles, Data Structures and Algorithms, and an introduction to Express.JS, MongoDB, React.JS, and Node. JS.
This course is ideal for beginners.
- Entire Stack Cloud Developer Course by Coursera
This professional course by Coursera equips you with all the skills and knowledge required to become a Full Stack Developer. By taking this course, you will become capable of creating your cloud-based applications and also the hands-on practice of working with front-end and back-end technologies.
You can use cloud-native technologies, such as Kubernetes, Containers, Serverless functions, and microservices, to deploy and scale your web applications.
- Entire Stack Development course by X
This online course by edX enables you to ignite your career in full-stack development by making you go through all the essential tools, technologies, and frameworks used in the front end and the back end.
You will also acquire proficiency in programming languages and the role of operating systems in web development and solve real-world problems using object-oriented programming concepts.
- Project-based Full Stack Development Bootcamp by KnowledgeHut
This course by KnowledgeHut is power packed with best-in-class features such as on-demand learning, live training, hands-on exercises, assignments with Cloud Labs, and much more.
You will learn how to develop, deploy, scale, and secure programs. Also, you will attain expertise in database stacks, business logic, and user interfaces. Independent and group projects make you go through real-world experience so that you can start building your applications at the earliest.
You have gone through the list of some of the best online courses that provide ultimate training in full-stack development technologies. Choose the one that suits your expectations best.
Leave a Reply